Bonney Dahlgren DosSantos CSW, CMC has been a social worker for over 25 years. During the past ten years, she has devoted her time to working with older adults and their families.
She has worked in residential care, both in assisted living and long term care as both director of admissions and as social worker so has a clear understanding of the benefits of residential care as well as the concerns that individuals and families have regarding residential care.
More recently, Bonney has worked as a community based care manager in Philadelphia and has a thorough knowledge of care facilities, resources, public benefits and Medicare options for older adults living in Philadelphia.
Bonney DosSantos serves residents of the city of Philadelphia.
- Member of National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Member of Philadelphia Chapter of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Member of New Jersey Chapter of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
- Member of National Association of Social Workers
- Member of National Academy of Certified Care Managers